We wish to introduce the latest, top-notch software, known as Lawyer Software. This Package is designed specifically to make a Lawyer Firm’s accounting procedures easier to perform and with the minimal efforts.
The following is a list of benefits of Lawyer Software. The next page contains a list of items which you stand to lose by not using Lawyer Software.
Lawyer software is original software entirely developed, tested and implemented by us. Hence we guarantee that you will get the full benefits of using Lawyer software @ your establishment.
Lawyer Software has the following inter-dependent modules: -
- Point of Sale Printing of Fee Notes, Receipts.
- Client Cases Information (Contentious Matters e.g. court disputes and Non-contentious Matters e.g. registration of companies).
- Court Attendances.
- Court Descriptions.
- Expenses Module.
- Credit Purchases Module.
- Vat Analysis
The software has over 30 business analysis reports generated from the data already entered in the above modules.
The variety of reports include:-
- Upcoming Cases ledger.
- Cases List.
- Court Attendance Analysis.
- Disbursements Analysis.
- Instruction Fees Analysis.
- Production Report.
- Profit and loss account statements.
- Vat Analysis reports.
- Customer statements.
- Receipts Analysis Reports.
- Supplier statements.
- Expenses analysis.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Trial balance.
- Cash and bank accounts statements
We shall update your software for the first one year for free to cater for your latest business software requirements and ensure that your staffs enjoy using the software through customization of various features.
On the other hand, you stand to lose the following benefits by not using Lawyer Software: -
- Loss of time on accounting calculations instead of one-click reports from Lawyer. This in turn translates to loss of costly man hours which ultimately leads to lose of hard-earned profits due to inaccurate manual reports.
- Local software support by the original software developers. This means you’ll lose a chance to create a customized software solution for your unique business practices.
- Alternative income from MLawyer sales commissions. If you recommend us to people running a Law Firm, we’ll give you commission for each sale.